Seasonal Employment at Waltz Golf Farm
At Waltz Golf Farm, we are always seeking dedicated associates with a positive and enthusiastic work ethic. We are a seasonal family fun center and our peak employment times are between May and September with hours also available in March, April, October and November.
You may submit your resume and information by clicking on the Employment Application Link below. Each application is reviewed in a timely manner by a department representative. It is not necessary for you to contact us regarding the status of your application. The department manager will contact the best-qualified applicant(s) for an interview.
Applications remain on active status for sixty (60) days. Time constraints do not allow for your being notified that positions have been filled.
- All Employees must be available to work on Weekends. Father’s Day and July 4th are mandatory as they are our busiest days of the year.
- Most positions require flexibility on the days and hours you are to be scheduled. Our guests are here seven days a week including holidays. We are a seasonal business, so availability between April and September is important. Please be honest with any planned vacations.
- Be conservative and appropriately dressed for the interview.
- Examples of inappropriate dress include: Flip flops, sandals, short dresses, short shorts, tank tops, halters, baggy jeans, holes in clothes, t-shirts with controversial messages.
- Image is a very important part of your interview. Please remember this is a professional place of business. You will be required if hired to wear Waltz Golf Farm staff shirts.
If you are offered employment, you will be required to be provide the following documents:
You will be required to provide an original Social Security card for the payroll department.
You must complete an Employment Eligibility Verification (I-9) form requiring two forms of original ID.
We require a Pennsylvania ID or drivers' license.