New Covid-19 Rules at Waltz Golf Farm to ensure safe and fun play
These rules will be enforced until we get direction from the state to relax them.
Please be respectful of these new rules..we didn't make them up...and please be patient with our staff and other golfers as we adapt to these rules This is uncharted territory for all of us. We are excited to have you back and we will do our best to create the best environment possible for you to enjoy your time at Waltz Golf.
1. Batting Cages are OPEN Mon-Fri 12pm-8pm and 11am-8pm Sat and Sun
2. Par 3 is OPEN. You can use our clubs and balls There will be 16 minutes between each group playing Par 3. Do not
congregate at 1st tee waiting for your tee time.
3. Grass and Stall Driving Ranges are OPEN.
Six feet spacing on Grass Tee
4. MINI Courses are OPEN. You can use our clubs and balls and we will space play so tht there is a hole between each group. It is STRONGLY encouraged that our guests have a mask with you in case you do encounter another player within the 6ft minimum.
5. Our Take Food Window is now OPEN for ice cream drinks and food.
6. Mask must be worn inside while paying or using restroom. One person at a time.
7. If you are feeling ill, do not come to Waltz Golf at this time.
SINCE WE ARE SPACING TEE TIMES FOR PAR 3, PLEASE CALL AHEAD TO RESERVE A TEE TIME TO AVOID A WAIT TIME 610 489 7859
We have taken precautions to ensure our customer's safety, however, Waltz Golf Farm assumes no responsibility for the players health and those who use our facility are doing so at their own risk.
As we move through this crisis we will update our practices to conform to the most current regulations.
Thank you all for your consideration and Get Golfin!
HOURS MON-THURS 9AM-9PM FRI 9AM-10PM SAT AND SUN 8AM-10PM